Skip to main content

Make the Switch to Dryer balls


It's time to throw out those dryer sheets and fabric softeners and replace them with dryer balls! Here is the why...

1.They are better for the environment. Dryer balls can be made from 100% wool instead of synthetics. 
2. There is nothing to throw away. Dryer balls are reusable, which also saves you money.
3. Change the smell anytime you'd like. With a few drops of your favorite essential oils, your laundry can go from smelling like oranges to lavender. Citrus fresh is a favorite over here! 

Tips: 
1. Tired of losing them in the pile of clothes? Tie them in the foot of pantyhose for easy find.
2. Do you notice much static? Use more dryer balls! A few people I know use upwards of nine at a time. Don't be shy!

If you haven't made the switch yet, today's the day. Support a small business or make your own! Small changes make a big impact. Let's make a difference!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budget Life: Homeschooling

Hi there. I am starting a mini series called Budget Life that will include tips on how we live on a single income. Today's topic is homeschooling. Homeschooling can be expensive with all the fancy curriculums and extracurricular activities available today. It feels overwhelming to decide what's worth the money and what's not. Homeschooling is also a very personal endeavor and no two homeschools are exactly the same. With that said, I am going to share with you some of the ways I navigate homeschooling on a strict budget. Here is a list of FREE homeschooling resources that I personally use. Find free community events and schedule them on your calendar. Surf Facebook for local events or the famous Google search. There are free STEM fests, Healthy kid events, Movies in the park, Fishing with free-to-use poles & bait, Concerts, Educational library classes, and all the free holiday events. This is a huge money saver and you can still have great fun and do lots of li...

Portion Fix Eating

Journeys are better when shared together. As a way to keep track of physical, mental & emotional growth, I am going to give you front row seats to the latest part of my fitness journey. I am honing in on my diet & exercise this week with a strict meal plan & consistent exercise. Sunday evening, I spent a few hours in front of my computer creating a 7 day menu based on color coded containers for the Vegan Plan B. The plan is based on a completely whole foods, approximately 1500-1800 calorie, 6 meals a day lifestyle. The containers are a way to ensure portion control or prevent one from over-eating. This is the first day of following my new meal plan... Due to my busy schedule, I did not eat the meals evenly spaced, so I found myself excessively hungry mid-afternoon. However, that was my fault. As you will see below I had quite a lot of food mapped out for my Monday... B: Shakeology x1 + Teaspoon of PB x1 S: Watermelon x2 L: Baked Caul...

Shades of Stone- Oil Holders

Photo by Joni Labaron One day you'll wake up and find oils strewn about the house. They're on your night stand, in the bathroom vanity, up on the kitchen counter. You're swimming in a chaotic sea of oily goodness. But no more! Want to keep an organized collection? Check out these luxurious, essential oil holders I discovered! Made from 100% Onyx, these hold twelve 15 ml bottles. Not only great for storage, but a beautiful display piece for any room. They are classy enough for your living room and office space. Order a 'designed by nature' holder here and show off those oils! As an added bonus, you will receive a free matching oil tray. With professional quality and design, these luxurious holders have great reviews on Amazon. The holders fit all my criteria: natural, sleek design, and effectively organizes my oils. Don't wait to get yours! They have been known to go out of stock due to high demand. Need help filling up your Onyx stone holder? C...